Visa Information & Invitation
for the XXX Congress of the ESCRS
Visa Application Letter
- Please check with your nearest Italian Embassy or Italian Consulate if you require a visa to enter Italy and in which country you need to apply. More information on the entry requirements for Italy can be also found on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website: http://www.esteri.it/visti/index_eng.asp
- Visas should be applied for well in advance of your intended departure date. Please note that while ESCRS wishes to assist their delegates by providing the visa invitation letter, we do not contact the Embassy or Consulate on behalf of the delegates and we are not in position to influence the Embassy / Consulate procedures or decisions.
- This invitation letter does not involve any commitments by the Congress Organizers to cover fees, accommodation, travel expenses or other costs connected to the participation in the Congress.
- The conference registration confirmation, which might be required for your application, will be sent to you by email once you complete the registration process.
- For the hotel booking confirmation, please contact your accommodation provider.
- The invitation letter that might be requested for the visa application purpose can be obtained and printed below.