Course handouts are now available
Come to London
WATCH to find out why
Programme Updates. Programme Overview and - Video Symposium on Challenging Cases now available.
The ESCRS is introducing a new ‘Poster Village’, a highly interactive area where particularly interesting papers will be presented by the authors in an informal and relaxed atmosphere.
There will be 28 sessions in the ‘Poster Village’ throughout the duration of the Congress, with papers of a similar subject grouped together.
(results will display both Free Papers & Poster)
Tuesday 16 September 2014
- Presented Poster Session 19: Phakic IOLs 2 09:30-11:00 | Room: Pod 1 (Poster Village)
- Presented Poster Session 20: Cataract Surgery Outcomes 5 09:30-11:00 | Room: Pod 2 (Poster Village)
- Presented Poster Session 21: Keratorefractive Surgery Outcomes - Myopia 3 09:30-11:00 | Room: Pod 3 (Poster Village)
- Interactive Poster Session 04: Cataract 14:00-15:00 | Room: Interactive Poster Terminal (Poster Village)
- Presented Poster Session 22: IOL Technology 1 15:00-17:00 | Room: Pod 1 (Poster Village)
- Presented Poster Session 23: Refractive Surgery New Techniques / Instrumentation / Devices 2 15:00-17:00 | Room: Pod 2 (Poster Village)
- Presented Poster Session 24: IOL Technology 2 15:00-17:00 | Room: Pod 3 (Poster Village)