Course handouts are now available
Come to London
WATCH to find out why
Programme Updates. Programme Overview and - Video Symposium on Challenging Cases now available.
The ESCRS is introducing a new ‘Poster Village’, a highly interactive area where particularly interesting papers will be presented by the authors in an informal and relaxed atmosphere.
There will be 28 sessions in the ‘Poster Village’ throughout the duration of the Congress, with papers of a similar subject grouped together.
(results will display both Free Papers & Poster)
Monday 15 September 2014
- Presented Poster Session 13: Pseudophakic IOLs 2 09:30-11:00 | Room: Pod 1 (Poster Village)
- Presented Poster Session 14: Phakic IOLs 1 09:30-11:00 | Room: Pod 2 (Poster Village)
- Presented Poster Session 15: Cataract Surgery Outcomes 3 09:30-11:00 | Room: Pod 3 (Poster Village)
- Interactive Poster Session 03: Refractive 14:00-15:00 | Room: Interactive Poster Terminal (Poster Village)
- Presented Poster Session 16: Small Incision Lenticule Extraction 15:00-17:00 | Room: Pod 1 (Poster Village)
- Presented Poster Session 17: Cataract Surgery Outcomes 4 15:00-17:00 | Room: Pod 2 (Poster Village)
- Presented Poster Session 18: Refractive Surgery - Hot Issues 15:00-17:00 | Room: Pod 3 (Poster Village)