Course handouts are now available
Come to London
WATCH to find out why
Programme Updates. Programme Overview and - Video Symposium on Challenging Cases now available.
The ESCRS is introducing a new ‘Poster Village’, a highly interactive area where particularly interesting papers will be presented by the authors in an informal and relaxed atmosphere.
There will be 28 sessions in the ‘Poster Village’ throughout the duration of the Congress, with papers of a similar subject grouped together.
(results will display both Free Papers & Poster)
Saturday 13 September 2014
- Presented Poster Session 01: Cataract Surgery Outcomes 1 09:30-11:00 | Room: Pod 1 (Poster Village)
- Presented Poster Session 02: Keratorefractive Surgery Outcomes - Myopia 1 09:30-11:00 | Room: Pod 2 (Poster Village)
- Presented Poster Session 03: Cataract Surgery Outcomes 2 09:30-11:00 | Room: Pod 3 (Poster Village)
- Interactive Poster Session 01: Refractive 14:00-15:00 | Room: Interactive Poster Terminal (Poster Village)
- Presented Poster Session 04: Femto Laser 1 15:00-17:00 | Room: Pod 1 (Poster Village)
- Presented Poster Session 05: Cataract Surgery Outcomes / IOL Technology 15:00-17:00 | Room: Pod 2 (Poster Village)
- Presented Poster Session 06: Femto Lasers 2 15:00-17:00 | Room: Pod 3 (Poster Village)