Booth Space Reservation
The XXXV Congress of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS) will take place from Saturday 7 October until Wednesday 11 October 2017. The associated Exhibition will take place from Saturday 7 October until Tuesday 10 October. To reserve booth space please click on the Book Booth Space link below and create a new Exhibitor Account on the Lisbon Exhibitor Resource Centre (ERC). Valid credit card details are required to complete the registration process but the card will not be charged automatically.
A 25% deposit is required to secure the space and must be submitted to ESCRS within 7 days of completing the booth space registration process. An email confirmation will automatically be issued when registration is completed and will include payment information. Companies with outstanding balances from previous meetings must clear all amounts due before a new application can be processed. All bookings must be submitted via the Lisbon ERC, verbal or written applications will not be accepted. Companies wishing to have adjacent or shared spaces must submit their requests during the booking process as it may not be possible to facilitate requests submitted at a later date.
*NEW ACCOUNT REQUIRED FOR EACH NEW ESCRS MEETING!
Once the registration process has been completed and space has been reserved you will have entered into a contract with ESCRS. Please note all cancellation policies carefully and print a copy of each page of the application for your records. Shell schemes, furniture, fittings and other services will be available to hire at additional cost, if required and must be ordered on-line via the ESCRS Lisbon ERC. Bookings submitted without credit card details will not be processed. Companies wishing to have adjacent or shared space must submit their requests via the official online exhibition registration form.
Booking Booth Space:
- Booth space rental: €700 (plus VAT if applicable) per square metre (space only)
- Optional extras: Available on-line from April 2017
Booth Space rental includes:
- 1. Space only
- 2. Corporate Listing on the ESCRS website
- 3. Corporate Listing in the final programme
- 4. Complimentary pro-rata Exhibitor badge allocation
- 5. One Priority Point per €1,000 spent on booth space rental
Applications for Exhibition Space
Applications for exhibition space must be completed online by creating an Exhibitor account on the Lisbon Exhibitor Resource Centre (ERC). Applications will not be processed unless a valid credit card has been registered to the account. The card is not charged automatically as payments may also be completed by bank transfer.
Full booth space payment is due by 31 March 2017. Please note that booth space allocations will not be issued until payment has been received in full.
Please also note that outstanding invoices from previous congresses must be settled in full before booth space reservations can be processed.
Booth space rental is €700 (plus VAT if applicable) per square metre, on a space only basis. If required, shell schemes, furniture, fittings and other services will be available to hire at additional cost, details of which will be available from April 2017.
- A 25% deposit is due on or before 13 January 2017
- Full booth space payment is due by 31 March 2017
- In the event that full payment has not been received by 31 March 2017, the Organiser reserves the right to re-allocate booth space and apply the cancellation policy.
- An additional 100 Priority Points will be allocated to companies which submit 100% of the booth space balance by the 13 January 2017 deposit deadline.
- If notification of cancellation is received prior to 13 January 2017 no cancellation fee will apply.
- If notification of cancellation is received after 13 January but prior to 31 March 2017 a 25% cancellation fee will apply, regardless of whether payment has been received or not.
- If notification of cancellation is received after 31 March 2017 but prior to 31 July 2017 a 50% cancellation fee will apply, regardless of whether payment has been received or not.
- If notification of cancellation is received after 31 July 2017 a 100% cancellation fee will apply, regardless of whether payment has been submitted or not.
- This cancellation policy also applies in the event of part cancellation or reduction of booth space.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
Notification of cancellation of booth space must be submitted to the ESCRS Exhibition Department in writing and will only be deemed accepted once written acknowledgement has been confirmed. Upon cancellation of booth space all associated services will be withdrawn, including Exhibitor badges and meeting rooms.
In the event that outstanding cancellation balances are not submitted within 30 days, these will be charged to the credit card registered to the ERC account. This also applies to all optional extras and exhibition related services ordered.
Allocation of Space
Exhibition space will be assigned in April 2017 and confirmation of booth space locations will be emailed once the allocations have been completed. Please note that requests for placement near or away from other exhibiting companies may limit booth space positioning. Booth space allocations will only be issued once the full booth space payment has been received.