ESCRS Practice Management & Development Marketing Competition
CALLING ALL MARKETING GURUS!
The ESCRS Practice Management and Development Committee is delighted to launch the second annual Marketing Case Study Competition. The winner will be announced during the XXXIII Congress of the ESCRS in Barcelona.
With a prize of €1,000, this competition seeks to highlight the innovative ways that ophthalmologists are marketing their practices around the world today.
To be judged by Paul Rosen, chairman of the ESCRS Practice Management and Development Committee and marketing expert Kristine Morrill, the winning submission will demonstrate a successful campaign that resulted in an increase in patient volume or practice revenue.
Entries should consist of a three-to-four-slide presentation that illustrates the campaign, costs, as well as the results. To enter, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Deadline: Friday 21 August 2015
The winning entry will be announced at the ESCRS Practice Management and Development Workshops on Sunday 6 September.
- Submissions should be an example of a marketing campaign executed in the past 12 months from date of submission
- Submissions should include the following:
- Submissions should include metrics to demonstrate the effectiveness of the campaign. For example – how many new patients resulted from this campaign?
- Type of marketing campaign
- Target audience, i.e., cataract-age patients
- Cost of the campaign
- Example of the material used (photo)