Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery Symposium
Sunday 6 September | 14.00 – 16.00
Controversies in Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Chairpersons: T. Kohnen GERMANY (European Editor),
S. Srinivasan UK (European Associate Editor)
- E. Donnenfeld USA Intraoperative steroid administration
- R. Nuijts NETHERLANDSTopical nonsteroidals or topical steroids
- D. Gatinel FRANCE Bifocality or trifocality
- G. Barrett AUSTRALIA Extended depth of focus
- A. Dexl AUSTRIACornea: excimer, implants
- G. Auffarth GERMANY Lens: various IOLs
- End of session
Pharmacological treatment of inflammation after cataract surgery
Intraocular ocular lenses: which optical principle is best?
Surgical correction of presbyopia: which will be the treatment of choice in the future?