ESCRS/SECOIR Video Symposium on Surgical Complications
‘You Make the Call’
Real-Time Reactions of Experts to Unseen Videos
Sunday 06 September | 16.00 – 18.00 |
Please note: Voting keypads available during this session.
Chairpersons: J. Alfonso SPAIN, D. Chang USA,
J. Guell SPAIN, R. Nuijts THE NETHERLANDS
The chairpersons will present 8 different video cases selected from their own practice that illustrate different phaco or IOL complications.
The videos will be paused at key decision points and the audience will be asked to make multiple clinical decisions using their voting keypads.
Expert panellists who, like the audience, are viewing the videos for the first time will discuss the management of each case both before and after the outcome is shown.
Panellists: J, Aramberri SPAIN, B. Malyugin RUSSIA
- Case 1 - FLACS and Murphy's Law
- Case 2 - Traumatic cataract
- Case 3 - Corneal edema after MF IOL surgery
- Case 4 - Decentered diffractive bifocal toric IOL
- Case 5 - Toric misalignment
- Case 6 - Rock hard cataract in crowded AC
- Case 7 - Phaco in pinhole pupil and uveitis YMTC
- Case 8 - White cataract, shallow anterior chamber and pupillary seclusion
Panellists: D. Elies Amat SPAIN, J. Murta PORTUGAL
Panellists: R. Lorente SPAIN, D. Spalton UK
Panellists: B. Cochener FRANCE, J. Mendicute SPAIN