Booth Space Application
The exhibition will take place from Saturday 5th until Tuesday 8th September inclusive. To book space please click on the Book Booth Space icon below and create a new Exhibitor Account. Once all of the registration steps have been completed and submitted a booking confirmation will be issued automatically. A 25% deposit is required to secure the booking and must be submitted to ESCRS within the stated deadline. Bookings must be completed via the Barcelona Exhibitor Resource Centre (ERC). Incomplete bookings and bookings submitted without payment will not be processed.
Once space has been reserved you will have entered into a contract with ESCRS so please note all cancellation policies carefully.
All booths are provided on a space only basis. Shell schemes, furniture, fittings and a range of optional services will be available to order via the Barcelona ERC, if required, from March 2015. Companies wishing to have adjacent or shared spaces must submit all requests when completing the online booking form.
*NEW ACCOUNT REQUIRED FOR EACH NEW ESCRS MEETING!
- Booth space rental: €700 per square metre (space only)
- Optional extras: Available on-line from March 2015
Booth Space Rental Includes:
1. Space only
2. Company and Product Listing on the ESCRS website's Virtual Exhibition
3. Company listing in the final programme
4. Complimentary Exhibitor badge allocation
5. One Priority Point per €1000 spent on booth space rental
6. Additional 100 Priority Points if full booth space payment is submitted by 12 December 2014
The rental of booth space is €700 per square metre for space only. If required, shell schemes, furniture and fittings and other extras can be hired at additional cost, details of which will be sent on receipt of full booth space payment. Bookings submitted without credit card details or payment will not be processed.
- A deposit of 25% of the total cost of the exhibition space is due on or before 12 December 2014. Additional 100 Priority Points allocated for the Barcelona meeting if full payment received by 12 December 2014.
- Full payment for booth space is due by 31 March 2015
- In the event that full payment has not been received by 31 March 2015, the Organiser reserves the right to re-allocate booth space and apply the cancellation policy.
- All outstanding balances must be settled in full before Barcelona bookings will be processed.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
The 12th December 2014 is the deadline for notification of cancellation of booth space without incurring penalties. Notification must be submitted in writing to the ESCRS Exhibition Department and receipt acknowledged by this date. Upon cancellation of space all associated services and bookings will be withdrawn, including exhibitor badges and meeting rooms.
- Booth space cancelled prior to the 12th December 2014 deadline will not incur any penalty.
- Booth space cancelled after the 12th December 2014 deadline but before March 31st 2015, will incur a 25% penalty of the full booth space cost, regardless of whether payment has been submitted or not.
- Booth space cancelled after March 31st 2015, will incur a 50% penalty of the full booth space cost, regardless of whether payment has been submitted or not.
- Space cancelled within 60 days of the exhibition opening will incur a 100% penalty of the full booth space cost, regardless of whether payment has been submitted or not. If the exhibition is fully booked and the space is re-sold this may be reduced to a 50% penalty.
This cancellation policy also applies in the event of part cancellation or reduction of booth space.
In the event that outstanding cancellation balances are not submitted within 30 days, these will be charged to the credit card registered to the ERC account. This also applies to all optional extras and exhibition related services ordered.
Allocation of Space
Exhibition space will be assigned in April 2015 and confirmation of booth space locations will be emailed once the allocations have been completed. Allocations will only be issued once full payment has been received.
Please note that requests for placement near or away from other exhibiting companies may limit booth space positioning.